2.20.2010

Minda's Story Part 12 in Cross's Point of Veiw


In sceince it is truely boring. A girl beside me poked my arm and handed me a folded up note. I took it confused like then unfold ed it to read it.

Name is Danna what's yours?

I wrote back using a fake name. I don't need any secert spies on me. Besides I would never hear the end of it from Minda if she was a spy. I watched the clock so I could dash out of here to go meet Minda and Ryo during my free period. Danna and me passed notes back and forth for the rest of the class. Finally the bell rang I was out of here. Danna sat me back down.

"So whata doin free period?" She asked.

"Well I was sorta..." I started standing up. I put my hand out for her to shake which she did. Then she pinned me to the wall and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know what to do so I kissed her back.

After it though I felt really guitly and I didn't know why.

1 comment: