7.24.2010

Minda's Story Part 20 Ryo's Point of Veiw


I went down into the hole. I hide out near a alley with barrels that where lined up against the wall of a grey building that blended in with the rest of the buildings. Slowly the day turned into night. The full moon shone over my head giving some light out the paths to each building. White coats went back and forth all over the place.
Now I needed to find Minda and the rest of them. Cages where rolled out of a building and into another one. As it went by I got a glance at the people in them. My eyes widen in horror as they rolled past me.
Parrot, Cross, Minda, E, and Fran where all cages ears, tail, and wings showing. My ears folded back watching them go past me. My stomach sank then flipped over three times. I felt sick like I might throw up.
I clenched my fists and swore I'd free them. I scurried after them the best I could without letting the white coats see me as I moved. Soon that failed. A flashlight shone on me.
"You what are you doing here." I growled at him showing my sharp teeth then I pounced on him sitting on his stomach punching his nose. He lay on the ground bloody and out cold.
I have anger issues it seems.
I dragged the white coat to an alley way. I slowly took off his clothes and threw him into one of the barrels shutting the top on it. Didn't need him following me later on.
I pushed up his glasses up to my eyes which made things blurry.
I slowly walked off and moved around with a flashlight.
Don't worry I'll save you all.
Somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment